the time to unwind is now.
women would develop a positive self identity and learn to navigate through trauma to feel safe in their bodies.
ALL PROGRAMS ARE DEVELOPED WITH SPECIALITY FOR:
1. SURVIVORS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2. SURVIVORS OF SEXUAL ABUSE
3. survivors experiencing anxiety
4. survivors experiencing depression
in grace yoga Values
Photos featuring in grace yoga
In Grace Yoga Therapy is a holistic and restorative health practice founded by Jesecca Edouard (LGSW) and Trauma Sensitive Yoga Instructor. Jesecca provides crisis and homeless intervention's to families affected by multi-generational and multi- systematic trauma's and poverty. In Grace Yoga provides trauma- informed slow flow hatha and restorative yoga classes and workshops to multicultural women for self-preservation and trauma-relief.
Jesecca is passionate about the process of healing through vulnerability, transparency and honesty and remains committed to showcasing womanhood through the lens of mental health, art, wellness and hope. Jesecca is committed to assisting women increase self-worth as they are on their road to self-acceptance and discovery.
Originally hailing from Brooklyn, NY, Jesecca is vivacious and unapologetic. Jesecca enjoys spending time with friends and family, swimming in large bodies of water and enjoys eating white cheddar popcorn.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW), 2015
- Yoga Teacher Training (YTT- 200 HOUR) , 2017
- Healing Trauma Through Yoga: Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga, 2017
- Trauma Informed Yoga and Mindfulness Strategies: Effective Interventions for Traumatic Stress and Anxiety, 2017
Connect with Jesecca